Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Pleasure of a Good Book

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is to announce that I now have a new blog, in addition to this one, for my book reviews called Reader's Retreat.  If you are an avid reader, as am I, and I totally recommend reading as a great practice for anyone, please take the time to visit and feel free to post your comments and recommendations.  Like all of you great readers out there, I am always looking to fill any free time with a worthwhile book, and Readers' Retreat is the place to go for book recommendations and reviews*.  Check it out, yall!  Let me know what you think. 

*Note : Only one post so far on Readers' Retreat, first day and all. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading, our house is full of good books and I am hoping that my children will be influenced to love reading too!

    ReplyDelete